There will be new discussions and panels on important CSR topics; plenary sessions dedicated to important issues; and the chance to network with many decision makers at top companies. The event will take place Oct. 18-19 at the Westin Times Square, New York City.
Each year, COMMIT!Forum attracts:
- C-suite executives;
- Leaders in communications;
- CR and Sustainability professionals;
- Foundation heads; and
- Non-profit executives.
- How to run business more responsibly;
- How to prioritize;
- How to simultaneously be more sustainable and profitable;
- How to manage brand risk;
- How to build a sustainable workforce; and
- How to build a sustainable supply chain.