COMMIT!Forum is Coming Up Fast!
|Pictured are the 2015 CEO of the Year nominees.|
There will be a great lineup of speakers and presentations that will offer excellent learning opportunities. The 2016 event takes place Oct. 18–19 at the Westin New York in New York City.
Mosaic will offer a special session on the company’s latest innovations in mining, manufacturing, supply chain, and product development during the event. We will feature a post on Mosaic's presentation, and others like it, in the coming weeks.
The second day of the forum will also include the Responsible CEO of the Year Awards Dinner - an event dedicated to honoring those who make a commitment to corporate responsibility. Join us on Oct. 19 as we announce the winner.
This year’s nominees include:
• Emanuel Chirico, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, PVH Corp.
• John Crowe, President and CEO of Saint-Gobain and CertainTeed Corporations, Saint-Gobain
• Sury Kant, President North America, UK and Europe, Tata Consultancy Services
• Mike Lawrie, Chairman, President and CEO, CSC
• Robert Moritz, US Chairman and Senior Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Richard Noll, Chairman and CEO, HanesBrands
• Christine Perich, CEO, New Belgium Brewing
• Richard Shadyac, President and CEO, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
• David Steiner, President and CEO, Waste Management
• John Strangfeld, Chairman and CEO, Prudential Financial, Inc.
• Mark Wilson, Group Chief Executive Officer, Aviva
Check our website, www.commitforum.com, as we update the schedule and session information. More information will be posted shortly.